Manipura is combination of two words, Mani – (Jewel) and (Pura) Place. It is located just behind the navel on the spinal column. This chakra plays
an important role both in the physical and spiritual realm. It functions as a Auric energy generator. Sakti in this chakra is Lakshmi Ma, here I would consider Kamalatmika MA an aspect of her. Lakshmi Ma is the goddess of spiritual prosperity Kamalatmika is the Goddess of wealth. This chakra through the power of Lord Karthikeya represents the power of youth.
The psychological traits associated with this centers brings out the burning character; shame, jealousy, fear, remorse and disgust.
Manipura chakra has ten major nadis, functioning at different levels to help the Sadhaka to achieve his or her goals. These nadis have dual role to play, one on the physical level and the other at the psychic and spiritual level.
Sometimes the navel moves from being round, pulling to either sides. This is dangerous as it can cause many physical, emotional and mental problems. The navel’s center is where you can unify your body, mind, and spirit.
The Navel center collects and transforms the universal, human plane and earthly forces into life-force energy. It needs to be clear of emotional and environmental toxins so that energy can flow in and out, and it feeds energy to the body, mind and spirit.
The navel center balances all forces and is the center of physical gravity when sitting, standing, or doing Yoga. The navel is one of the energy centers in the body that transforms energy frequencies. In ParaTan, we use the energy from this center to help the body function
normally. For ParaTan spiritual practice this is the main laboratory and center of internal alchemy.
This is not the best but enough to show what
round navel look like, instead of a funnel, this is an outty navel.
1. A perfect navel looks like a funnel. The outer region of the navel will be round and firm, but should not be tight or hard. The hairline from the center of the chest should perfectly end at the navel in straight line.
2. Right hip pull, the lower rims of the navel would have a slight pull towards
the right side of the body, this creates tightness in the lower left side, pull
the lumber plexus off-center, and sometime cause left leg pain.
4. Severe left pull, down ward direction; this will affect the large intestines.
6. Downward pull, the lower part of the navel being pulled downwards, look like a T shaped navel, this will create problems with rectum,
acetum, appendix, and anus. The navel piercing enhance the look of unhealthy
navel, but instead keeps the person unhealthy. This can also cause bad
digestion, constipation, acidity, diseases of heart. and an irritating
8. A flat or outty navel, generally suffer from psychological and mental problems, excretion of excess proteins and sugar.
10. Upper right navel pull, frequent bad dreams, pain in the lower part of the body, coughs and cold will be a common feature.
In all the above shapes of the navel, the nadis actually shows the pattern of damage caused to the body due to factors such as fear, anger, depression, worry, obsession, perverseness, drugs and medications, bad eating habits and over work.
ParaTan sound can help in rectifying the problems easily, ideally when working in groups or as a couple. Once the nadis are activated, it gives a glow to the face and also shows the level of health.
When the chakra is activated, it provides many psychic powers. 1. Knowledge of subtle energies, and loses fear of fire, from phobias to benefit of fire.
2. evoke the knowledge of the cosmic plane, and the power to understand the physical problems of others.
3. provides knowledge of stars and the world beyond, and also balanced inner elements, such as
Water, Earth and Fire.
4. Healing touch, and knowledge of the body.
5. power to control hunger and thirst.
The Navel Center or 'fire in the belly,' is the key to success, focus, patience, and energy to burn! The Navel
Center is also our rejuvenating center..
chakra, ParaTan, nadi, nadis, spiritual realm, Auric, energy generator, Navel
piercing energy frequencies, body function, Lakshmi Ma, goddess, Kamalatmika Ma,
Sadhaka, psychic, rectum, acetum, appendix, anus, internal pain, menstrual,
urinary tract, sexual organ.
On the top right-hand corner of this page you will
find the sound of the Goddesses, Bija sound that are used during ParaTan
sound healing. An Inner Tantric practice, deeper tradition of Tantra,
its multidimensional vision of the Divine and its transformative practices
of bija mantra that take us far beyond the outer models of how Tantra is
usually presented today
LOVE IS THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE and it is only through the light and way
of love that we may raise our vibration and reclaim our inner divinity. Para Tan
utilizes ancient sacred sounds to break up cellular memory and circulate Shakti
aka LOVE aka SOUND through the body. This feeling of love is the orgasmic bliss
of cosmic union with divinity within and around us.